This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version was published on: 28.10.2019.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and Interpretation
What Data We Gather
4. We may collect the following information, which includes personal Data
How we use this Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Moonlite Productions is the “data controller”.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company and how you interact with our Website, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.Specifically, we may use data:
6. We will retain any data you submit for no more than 2 years.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see the clause below (Security).
Third Party Website and Services
9. Moonlite Productions may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by the Users of this Website.
Links to other Websites
Change of Business Ownership and Control
12. We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure of access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Accessing your own Data
13. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Moonlite Productions (where such Data is held). We will provide this free of charge.Unless a User has inputted Data, any Data as laid out in the clause “What Data We Gather” is broad and does not include user-specific Data. For example, “Operating System” will only show the total number of Users with predefined Operating Systems.
16. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
17. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.